IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO BE SHARED WITH ALL TOURNAMENT PARTICIPANTS
In order to adhere to current COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines for our upcoming Mixed State Tournament being held in Manassas and Chantilly, we want to make you aware of a few items that you may find helpful.
- Each Team Event squad will have fresh lanes. We will use one pair (Lanes 1-2) with two teams then skip a pair (Lanes 3-4), then use the next pair (Lanes 5-6) and skip the next pair (Lanes 7-8) and so on throughout the center. This allows for a maximum of 14 teams per squad while allowing one break down pair. The second shift will then use the pairs that were skipped during the first shift.
- Squad leaders please note that we will only be able to accomodate 14 teams per squad.
- Doubles and Singles will have a MAXIMUM of 6 bowlers per pair, using consecutive lanes throughout the center. Lanes will NOT be re-oiled for the second shift squad.
- Check-in for the second shifts will NOT begin any earlier than ONE HOUR PRIOR TO SQUAD START TIME. If a team captain has changes to be made, they will be accepted prior to help adhere to social distancing.
- We will be pushing the start time of the second squads. Team second squad time will now be 1:00pm and Doubles/Singles second squad time will now be 2:00pm to allow time for the first squad to finish and the center to disinfect the bowler areas.
- Masks are REQUIRED to be worn at all times except when actively eating, drinking or on the approach.
- PLEASE LIMIT YOUR SPECTATORS so that we can adhere to capacity limitations. The center will have the authority to ask non-bowlers to exit if we exceed capacity.
- These guidelines are subject to change as we continue to navigate through COVID-19.
Your cooperation and participation in this year’s tournament is greatly appreciated and goes a long way in making it a success under our current conditions.
If there are any questions, feel free to reach out to the Tournament Manager at VAMIXEDSTATE@gmail.com.